Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday!!

Every night I think of things that I would like to write about, but every morning I can't seem to recall what my ideas were. I need to start sending reminder emails to myself. I do it for everything else, why not this too?
Yesterday was a bit awkward. I was rushing around all day, but I got nothing done. Even at home, time seemed to just get away from me. This morning is going to rough. I have to try to stay awake during an hour long conference call lecture from the president of the company and then sit through another half an hour of our weekly staff meeting. I just don't have enough time to consume that much caffeine.
My immediate boss is going to talk to the big boss guy about my raise today. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I hope its more than the measly 30 cents on the hour that I kill myself to get every year. I would love to have a dollar or more on the hour. My ideal wage is to take on 4 more dollars, but I doubt that'll happen.
Hubby was in an odd mood yesterday. He was quiet and then happy and then kinda mad and then sad and then ok again. I have no idea what was wrong unless he was thinking of his grandpa. I asked him what the matter was and he said nothing and then cheered up for a few minutes. Zach was also in an odd mood. He wasn't himself. He was very whiney and acted like he was tired. About 9:00 last night, all he wanted to do was lay his head on my shoulder. He didn't go to sleep for the longest time. His night time sleep patterns are a bit better lately. He's only getting up once around 3:00. The night before last, though, he got up at 3:00 and then at 4:30 and didn't go back to sleep. That was a rough night.
Lilly's enjoying herself at maw's this week. I let her take a big bag of toys and her and grandpa made a tent out of blanket and chairs.... which is my awesome thing!! **homemade tents or forts** Chairs and blankets or however you do it, I'm sure its pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment