Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zach in a box

Lilly's last field trip of the summer is today. She's going to a wave pool. Tomorrow they Y is going to have a food fight for all kids that want to participate. Lilly doesn't. She wasn't old enough last year to be in it, so her class just watched. One kid ended up throwing up and now Lilly doesn't want to do it ever. It got so messy and gross that one kid just vomited.
I broke my wedding ring yesterday. I have no idea how it happened. I just took it off because I was going to put some lotion on and I noticed that it was wider. I roll it over and sure enough, it was broken. I have what they call a jacket or wrap as a wedding ring so my engagement ring will fit inside of it. Now I just feel weird without it on. This is the 3rd time its broken since we got married. I guess its broken once a year. We've been married for 3 years.......... hmm........ I guess its a good thing I don't believe in signs.
Nothing much to say today, I have to keep this one short to be able to start my workday. Lots to do.
Here's a pic of Zach in a box. I emptied a box of diapers and just put him in it. I pushed him around like a car for a while, then he just played in it for a really long time. Just sitting there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment