Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sleep last night was a little better, not great. I was up late by my own fault. I was texting an old friend, inviting her to Relay and we got to talking about a bunch of stuff. Zach got up twice. I ended up falling asleep on the couch with him at 4:30 and my alarm from the bedroom woke me up at 5:30.
I forgot to fill you in on my brother Seth. The day he was supposed to move in with mom didn't happen. He just stayed at home. I don't remember what is reason was. A week later he got in a fight with his dad and walked out and now lives with Jeff, my second ex step dad. He still might move in with mom. Mom took him to get his clothes and stuff and they thought his dad would throw a fit. Turns out he didn't he said that Seth is almost 18 and is old enough to make his own decisions. We were worried about nothing. I'm going up there to visit on Sunday.
I got my car back last night. After almost 2 weeks if not driving, it felt weird this morning when u hopped in the drivers seat. So glad it's back. Not having a car when you have. Job and kids and trying to do stuff for hubby's birthday is hard.
Zach had learned something new. When it's time to change his diaper all I have to do is tell him it's time and he goes over to our usual spot in the floor beside where I keep the diapers, and lays down for me. It really helps out a lot. I don't have to fight with him anymore.
Lilly's going out for Japanese food today for lunch with the day care and then they are headed to a pool. She's going to have so much fun.
Maybe I'll start updating this blog later in the day. Give myself time to wake up. I'm going cross eyed trying to type on my phone and I haven't even had my coffee yet. My luck though, I'll forget everything and end up with blank pages.
Work is offering free ten minute massages this week. A massage therapy place has accounts here and I guess they are so pleased with our service, they are coming in to do this for us. I'm very excited. I've never had a massage before. I can barely get hubby to rub my feet. I got the latest possible day, which is tomorrow. I claimed the slot right before lunch, so i can go from massage to lunch instead if massage then back to work. I'm considering this my birthday present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment