Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm back for a limited time!

Oh, I can type... I can't post pictures yet, so I'm so sorry to all of you who enjoy my smile blog. I'm still working on that too. I wish I could post pics. Zach's grown up so much. You can check them out on my flickr account. www.flickr.com/bekahbug04
A lot has happened. I don't know when I posted last. I'm kinda afraid to even look. I'm afraid if I do, I'll lose what little progress I've made in me being able to type.
I messed up. I upgraded my blogger account without thinking and now I can't really do anything without having my browser upgraded and I don't think the techs here at work are going to do that just so I can keep up with my blogs.
Lets see... Zach had his birthday, Lilly is signed up for softball, I got 'promoted', I joined a gym, we still live in the tiny tiny apartment....
I don't want to type too much, in case all of this just disappears.
You can also follow me on Twitter @bekahbug04 ... its a private account, but I will accept you. I just didn't want a bunch of spammers following me. I haven't been too active on it lately, but I will now that I can't access my blogs like I wish. I will post smileys from time to time on there.
Ok, ok... I'll try this again on Monday and see if it lets me post anything. Fingers Crossed. Hopefully soon I'll figure out how to post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment