Friday, May 4, 2012

More rain!

I want to say I'm sorry for all the misspellings and whatnot in my past postings. I've been posting using the Blogger app and my auto correct kicks in. I like it most of the time, but other times its just annoying. I'm not going to turn it off because it helps me out. Even though it makes me look stupid sometimes, I still like it.
Lilly has ball pictures today. Its been raining today, but I don't see why they wouldnt' have it. As long as its not still raining at the time of the pictures, everything should be ok. I had to wash her uniform at 11:00 last night because I forgot all about it.
Hubby is heading out to be in the woods for a class he's taking for the fire station. If you've ever seen Duel Survivor, then you know the guy that's leading the class. Its not the hippie guy that goes barefoot, its the other guy. Hubby was all excited about the class. He went out and packed his search and rescue backpack full of stuff he can use and eat during those 2 days. But then.. they guy sent out an email saying they can only take a small tarp, a small pot to boil water and something else I can't remember. Now, I don't think hubby is that excited anymore. He keeps saying that he's not going to eat bugs. I just laugh at him.
My bff has made it back home!! They came in last night with a Uhaul full of their stuff. I haven't gotten to talk to her yet since she's been in, though. They are staying at her brother-in-law's house for now. I don't want to call her because I'm sure she's busy with unpacking, resting and whatnot.
Zach is growing up way too fast. He's climbing on stuff and I don't even know how he does it half the time. I walked into my bedroom and found him on my bed the other day. I have no idea how that happened. My bed sits up kinda high. I got some pictures of him when he climbed on top of his toy box. At first he seemed like he didn't know what to do up there then he started playing. He keeps climbing up on Lilly's chair at the dining table. He doens't touch anything, he just sits and looks around. He's also getting a better understaning of words. If I ask him to do something, he'll do it. If I ask him a yes or no question, he'll say, "Uh huh." or "Huh Uh." and either shake or nod his head. He even goes and gets me a diaper to change him when I ask him. I like this age. He's old enough to understand, but not old enough to talk back.
So this weekend since its just me and the kids, I was going to do some catching up with a friend that has a baby about Zach's age. I haven't seen her in about 3 or 4 years. We were going to go to a park and hang out so the kids can play, but I think its going to rain. Lilly also has a game tomorrow. Did I mention that Lilly's team won their last game? It was their first. I took Lilly out for ice cream at Wendy's. She struck out twice. One of the times she did hit the ball, she made it to second base and then that inning was over because another girl stuck out. Lilly did great out on the field. She got to play on second base and that made her day. She was center field to 2 innings, second base for 2, and then left field for 2. I think she sat out a couple. I'm not sure exactly how many innings they have at this age. I have pics from that game, but I'll post them later tonight.
Its been a while since I've updated my flickr. I need to do that. I have some great pics of the kids that I want to share.
I'm leaving work early today. I have some errands to run and then Lilly's got pictures. We have to be at the field at 5:00.
So I'm going to have today's awesome thing as **RAIN** mostly because its been raining so much lately. You can't hate the rain. It helps the plants grow. I do find it difficult to juggle Zach, an umbrella and my purse in the mornings to get into the car, but I make it work. I ended up with my enitre right pant leg soaked where I leaned into the car to put Zach in. Rain.... its fun to play in.
I feel a headache coming on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment