Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's up

I downloaded the my fitness pal app and learned that I wasn't really eating all that healthy like I thought. I was going way over my calorie limit and eating loads if carbs. I know better now. Maybe I can finally start losing some weight. For anyone interested, I highly advise you to get the app or you can even do it online at myfitnesspal.com I'm on top of things now. I feel hungry almost all the time now, though. Mostly only because I'm used to overeating. No more.
I know I don't write on here everyday like I used to but nothing is really going on right now. No word on the house yet. We have to wait into after the election on may 8 because the guy who is selling the house is running for something. He will have more time after. There was a lot of stuff still in the basement and he's going to go in and clean it all out Ina couple weeks. We can get the paperwork started while he's cleaning.
My grandma is still camping, so I don't know what her decision is yet. It's a very tough decision. I still don't know the name of the cancer she has or the severity of it.
Weather is hot and humid here. It went from rainy and cool to unbearable heat in a day. It's going to be like this the rest of the week, too.
My BFF will be back in just a few days. I'm going to try to get her a job at the Y.
Uh...... Yeah....see.... Nothing new, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment