Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Still Sneezing

Zach's sleeping is getting a little better....sometimes. He's on his way to sleeping all night every night. I hope it happens soon. I'm enjoying my sleep. He won't go to sleep as early as he used to. I used to have him down at 8:00, but he just won't stop anymore. Its usually a little after 9 before he goes to sleep now. Last night, he only woke up once. The night before that, every 2 hours. Every now and then he'll sleep through the night. Most times, he only wakes once now. A couple times last week, he was up all night, but I think he was having problems with a tooth coming in. So, I'm getting a bit more sleep now.
I still don't have all the essentials unpacked. I do, but I don't. I don't have any decorations up or pictures on the walls. There's still boxes piled in my closet and my stuff from my storage building stacked in the basement. I'm trying so hard to get this house to feel like home, but its so hard. Between work and ball and the daily cleanings of the house, I'm not getting anything done. This weekend is crazy busy too. Lilly has a ball game at noon tomorrow and right after that we are going to the 'farm' for a cookout, fishing, clay shooting and fireworks. We'll get home super late. We usually stay and camp out, but we're not this year. Sunday, I'm making a run to my grandma's house since we haven't seen them in a while and right after that, Lilly's going to a birthday/pool party. We probably won't get home until 8 or after. One of these days, I'll get the house finished.
I've been crazy busy lately and I actually kinda like it. I don't really get to rest and I haven't gotten any further in my book, but I like having things to do.
I'm even starting to plan and save up for Christmas and I'm getting all excited for Halloween. Too early? Its never too early. We've put up a few Halloween decorations. Some window clings in Lilly's room and some things around the house that she's made.
She's doing so well in softball. So much better than in the spring. She's hitting the ball more, catching it more and throwing it better. She seems more excited about it.
I have some pics I want share, but I think I'll save them for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment