Tuesday, January 17, 2012

4 days

I didn't really do too much this weekend. I just went shopping for more stuff to decorate for Zach's birthday party. Hubby had to work all weekend, so it was just mainly me and Zach hanging out. 4 more days until my baby man is 1. The more I think about it, I think the sadder I get. I'm only 25. He's probably my last child, and he's already turning 1. If it were up to me, we'd have at least one more. But... hubby is content with the amount we have now. Maybe I can get him to change his mind once we get a house.
A house. I should have asked Santa for a house. There's still nothing out there that we want. Nothing new anyway. The houses we can afford are not worth a second look and the ones that I want are just out of our price range. That's how it works though, isn't it? I'm just so sick of the tiny apartment. I can't move. I can't breathe. I can't do anything.
I started reading The Help yesterday. Good book so far. I'm only in the second chapter and it has caught my attention. Its written very uniquely. I was wanting to read the book before I saw the movie. Hubby's sister said the movie was great. She said it wasn't the kind of movie she would usually watch, but she liked it. I don't have a 'usual' kind of movie. I like just about anything. Just like my books, if it can keep my attention, then its pretty good. I have honestly only saw a handful of movies that I don't like. Now... those movies that try to hard to be funny or spoof movies or anything like that, I don't like. I even tried reading a spoof book. I got a few pages in and put it down. Its just not my cup of tea. Now, don't get me wrong... I love comedy movies...I just don't like it when its forced or just right down ridiculous.
I noticed I haven't made any New Year's resolutions yet.... maybe I should. I'll try to post those tomorrow. I'll even take a look back to see what mine were for last year and see if I accomplished any of them. I doubt it, but its worth looking at, right? I don't even know if I posted them on here or not. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment