Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sorry....

I'm sorry that I've been "out" for a bit. I didn't write anything yesterday because, honestly...there's really nothing to say. Nothing even pops in my mind. No topics really.
I've been reading the Hunger Games books and I can't stop. They really are great books. I'm halfway through the second one Catching Fire.
Zach's birthday is in just 2 weeks and a day. We have the fire station community building reserved for the day already. We don't have a theme yet, but I don't want to do something like a cartoon or whatever. Just colors or even just the number 1 could be the theme. We're going to a party store this weekend to look around. I can't believe it. He's almost 1. It makes me kind of sad.
I've been exhausted these past few days and my brain won't function. I don't hardly sleep anymore. Its not because of Zach, much. I just can't. I find myself lying awake for hours befor I drift off. When I get up with Zach, it takes me an hour or better to be able to go back to sleep. Sometimes I even wake by myself and am unable to drift off again for the longest time. Its made me grouchy and almost intolerable, I think. I don't know what my problem is. I'm tired. I really am. I just can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment