Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm awake! But I want to be sleeping....

We've decided to do Zach's birthday in construction. That's right. Actually... Zach picked it out. We went to a party store and we were just walking up and down the isles looking to see what all they had before we made a decision, and Zach pointed at the construction and reached out for it. I know he likes trucks, but I figured he'd like something with more color. Guess I was wrong. We stocked up on a bunch of stuff like napkins, plates, cups, banner, table cloth and a game. We got the rest of the stuff (invitations, hanging decorations, high chair decoration set) in the number one. I even found him an outfit yesterday that is perfect!
Friday I got to hang out with my bff finally. We went to Five Guys Burger and Fries. It was the first time I ever went there. It was awesome! The fries were a little much but the food tasted great. After that we just went shopping until I dropped her off at her cousins house where I got to see a baby. Such a little baby. Anyway.. while we were out shopping, she helped me pick out such a perfect outfit for Lilly for her birthday.
Oh... I realized that I got the number of days wrong on my last post about how far away Zach's birthday is. I said 2 weeks and a day when, in fact, it was 2 weeks and 2 days. I thought it was Friday when it was Thursday. Well.. now its 12 days away.
Sleeping is a little better, but its not back to normal. I can stay asleep, but its hard to get to sleep and I still wake up early. And of course, I'm still getting up with Zach. He's getting better. Only twice a night now. I don't understand why I can't sleep. I'm tired. I'm so tired. Has anyone else had this problem? Its not stress.. there's nothing different to stress about, just the usual stuff. I don't know. I might be having a personal day soon, so I can use that day to nap on and off, see if that helps any. See if I can actually nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment