Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Title.... um... no

Yesterday I got a call from day care saying that Zach's eye was red, oozing and crusty. So I leave work super early, I get there and his eye is barely pink. By the time I get home its fine. I think he just scratched it or got something in it, but the teacher had to overreact and couldn't wait an hour to see if it was pink eye or not. I understand that there are concerns of not infecting the other children, but there was nothing wrong. I think she was exaggerating a bit too. So me and Zach napped until hubby and Lilly came home.
Monday night, Lilly was playing Just Dance on the Wii and Zach got involved. He was in front of Lilly doing the dance moves with the TV. It was so cute. I got him on video doing it. I laughed through the whole thing. Every once in a while, he would turn to me and Lilly and give us evil looks for laughing at him, then he'd turn back around and continue dancing.
My aunt's bar caught on fire today. I don't know how bad it is yet.
I'm taking tomorrow off work to go to watch someone in court. I don't want to get into the details.
Things are ok. I'm still exhausted. I finished the Hunger Games books, all three of them, in a week and I can't wait to see the movie in March for the first book. Makes me kind of wish I bought the books instead of just putting them on my Kindle so I can lend them out to people.
Work day is over. Be back on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment