Monday, October 22, 2012

Sllleeeeeeeppp

don't know what's going on with Zach lately. He was sleeping through the night or at the very least, only getting up once and it was easy to put him back down. These past 2 weeks have been hard. Its like he's a newborn again. He's not sleeping at night at all. I was up all night again last night. I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in 2 weeks and then I'm back up before the sun, whether its the weekend and he's up at 6:30 or I have to get ready for work and am up at 5:45. I need sleep. I can't function right, I'm not thinking straight. I don't have any energy to do anything. I've gained weight because I have no energy. I feel like a zombie. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried letting him stay up later in hopes that he'd be more tired and sleep. I've let him have long naps during the day in hopes that he just needs extra sleep. I've tried turning a radio on in his room. I've tried giving him milk before bed. I've tried not giving him milk before bed. I've tried letting him cry himself back to sleep, but he just makes himself sick. I've tried a bath right before bed. I've tried letting him fall asleep in my bed and then carrying him to his bed. I've even tried sleeping in his floor by his bed. He wakes up screaming like he's having a nightmare and it takes me about 3 hours to get him back down, but after that, he's up every half hour. I'd take a day off to catch up on my sleep, but I'm almost out of paid days I can take off. Any advice, anyone? If I haven't tried it yet, I'm open to just about anything. On top of it all, I'm starting to get sick. Its my seasonal sickness, I think. I always get sick when the seasons change. My head is getting stuffy, my nose is running, I'm sneezing my head off and I'm sick to my stomach.
Lilly's school is having a book fair today. I forgot to leave her money at the Y for her. She's at her father's house, I get her back today.. and I forgot her money. I can't believe I did that. I was first going to give her $10 and then we'd go back at night time for family buying time, but she has a ball game and we can't make it, so I was planning on giving her $20.... and I forgot. I just texted hubby's mom to ask if she could help me out and she said she would. I can't believe I did that.
Me and hubby tried to have a date night Saturday. We dropped Zach off to his parents and went to go try to see a movie and have dinner. All the movies that looked a bit interesting all started around 9:30, it was 7:30 when we got there and just missed a few of them. We weren't going to be out that late so we just went to dinner. We had just finished and his pager goes off while we're waiting for the check. So... he finds our waitress and tells her we have to go now and she hurries. I drop him off at the fire station and go my ex neighbor's house to hang out a while. She just had surgery on her leg, it didn't look bad at all. We went out for frozen yogurt and ate it outside in the cold. Turns out the fire call was a false alarm, so I dropped her off and picked hubby up and went to get Zach. Its about 9:30 now. We're standing there at his parent's house getting ready to go and I look over at the calendar.... it was hubby's dad's birthday! We both forgot. I sent hubby a text to tell him and he slyly mentioned it like it was no big deal. We went out to eat and have cake yesterday for his birthday.
Lilly's last ball game is today. Her team has done very well. They've only lost one and tied one. After this, its straight into soccer on Saturday. Saturday is going to be a big day.
Ok... I need to find me some coffee or Mountain Dew or something.......

No comments:

Post a Comment