Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm back again

Quite a lot has happened in the past month. Lilly's ball team was undefeated until this past Saturday when they lost by 2 runs. They were tied and Lilly was making the winning run, but she made it there the exact same time the girl on first base got out, so they didn't count Lilly's run and had to go another inning. Zach's new favorite word is "why." Even though he doesn't know quite what it means yet, he says it at just the right times and giggles. I've been reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series and I love it. It did take me a while to get into the first book, but after that, I can't put it down. I'm almost done with the second book. I haven't lost too much weight. I'm down 9 pounds from when I first started and am considering seeking the help of a doctor. My brother, Seth has his first job. He works midnight shift at a gas station. Tonight is his first night. Over the weekend, Mom kicked Donavan out of her house and sent him to his fathers. I don't agree with what mom did or why and I've been helping Donavan feel better and keep him on the right track. Mom knows he's in a dark place, but right now she doesn't care. So, my weekend has been quite stressful to say the least. I called her to ask her questions and to tell her that I think what she is doing is wrong. My cousin is supposed to be getting induced today to have her third baby boy. I'm undecided if I'll go see her. Lilly's indoor soccer begins on the 27th. The YMCA is having their Fall Festival that day, so my day is gonna be packed.
Still haven't unpacked much. I did finally get my bookshelf up, so that kinda makes me happy. I've also been selling some stuff on the Facebook yardsale. So far, I've sold a purse for $30, Zach's old walker for $30 and a potty seat for $5. I thought I had a table and chairs sold for $150, but she said she won't be able to get it for another couple weeks. Still might have it sold if she still wants it.
I'm still so tired, but Zach is sleeping better. I still wake up several times at night. I think there might be something else wrong. I might have...what is it called... sleep apnea? Where your heart does something funky and it causes you to wake several times at night and your not getting enough oxygen or something. That might be whats wrong.. I need to get checked for that.
Work still sucks and I'm still searching.
Um... not sure what else. I haven't had any coffee or any kind of caffeine today, so I'm a little slow.
I promise to keep up with this blog now. Things have just been really crazy.. but after all the crazy, I need this blog as a place to come vent and stuff...so I'll be here.
Pics of kids possibly tomorrow. And I have some really cute ones too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment