Friday, March 15, 2013

Tragic Day

Yesterday morning a fire broke out in a home and took the lives of 3 small children and their grandmother and also badly burning the children's father and uncle. Those kids were my cousins. The little boy that is living with my mom, those were his sisters and brother. Their ages were 5, 6 and 7. There were no smoke detectors in the house and only one working door in and out. The mother didn't live there. Its a sad day today. My mom is tore up. She went and got the mother and she is staying with my mom for a while now. I'm trying to get an account set up at my bank so people can make donations to help out. The mom is in charge of making arrangements and she has very little as it is. I'll post the information on Facebook as soon as I get it set up.
I don't really feel like posting anything else right now. My heart just isn't in it. Lilly's party is Sunday, so I'll post pics and stuff from it on Monday if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment