Thursday, November 3, 2011

First day of soccer

I signed Lilly up to play indoor soccer. She's never played before so she was very nervous and very excited. Yesterday was the first practice. We met at a church in their gym and there was a lot of kid there, but most of them were way older. Only 3 kids (counting Lilly) on Lilly's team showed up yesterday. I hope more shows up. I don't want them to not have a team, she's so looking forward to playing. The coach informed us that he is going to also do outdoor soccer later, so she'll probably end up doing that too, as long as it doesn't interfere with softball. She loves softball too. So here's some pics I took of her practicing. I tried to get more, but she was just so fast and she ended up being blurry.
She's a little blurry. This is right after she picked out the ball she wanted to use and she found a little friend she knows.

I have no idea what she was doing.

That's Lilly waaaaaay over there kicking the ball and running.


Zach ended up in the nursery at the church for a bit. He wanted down to play, but I didn't want him to get run over, so we went here and he played for a little bit.



Here's a picture of him after we got home. He's playing with Lilly's toy phone. Lilly said he was talking to his girlfriend, Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment