Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating tomorrow. I will be out until Monday again. I don't really have much to say right now. I've been doing nothing but planning for Friday. Watch, with my luck everything will go bad. I'll try to take pictures of the crowds and post them on here Monday with my story of how I survived. I'm not even thinking about Thanksgiving. I haven't even gone to the store to get the stuff I need to make my cheesecakes I'm taking to my family's houses. I've even been having dreams of Black Friday. I'm alway in line at Target and something goes wrong. Last night I woke up after my dream and then that's all I could think of. I couldn't go back to sleep for hours. I finally told my brain to think of something else... and you want to know what it decided to think of?... What would I do if zombies attacked?!!!!!!!! Really? That's what you think about? Crazy brain. No sleep makes me think of weird things I guess.
So here's the run down of what I expect to happen. Thursday, be at my moms moms house at noon. Eat. Leave and go to my dads moms house. Eat. Leave and try to be at my sister-in-laws house around 4 or 5. Eat. Get kids to grandma's no later than 9. Meet my friend at grandma's house. Wait for Lilly's father to pick her up. Spend a few more minutes with Zach. Leave to go get in line at Target. Target opens at midnight. Shop. Go to Walmart. Shop. Go to Kohls. Shop. Go to Toys-r-Us for one toy. Breakfast? Go to Sporting Goods store to look around. Dollar store, shop. Kmart, shop. Big Lots, shop. Go to mall. Coffee. Shop in at least 4 stores there. Eat lunch. Rite Aide, get wrapping paper... its going to be buy one roll get two free. Can't beat that. Another dollar store, shop. Magic Mart, shop. If we still have any energy and its not too late, we might go to the movies to see Breaking Dawn. I doubt we will make it there. After we are done I go to grandma's to get Zach and head home to unpack all the things and figure out where I'm going to put them. Then, I'll probably go out to dinner with mother-in-law like last year. Go home and try to get Zach to sleep at a decent time.
Busy. Gonna drink lots of coffee. See ya on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment