Monday, August 16, 2010

one more week

Just one more week until I find out if I can buy pink or blue baby clothes!!!!

Had a regular doc appt Friday. All they did was weigh me, check the baby's heartbeat and my blood pressure. Everything is fine.

I have been timing myself. Every two hours my bladder has had enough and needs to be emptied. The baby isn't even all that big yet and its still putting so much pressure on my bladder. My back hurts a lot too. I've also noticed that if I lay on my side, kind of on my stomach the baby kicks the hell out of me. I guess I'm squishing it, but that's the only way I can lay where I'm comfy. Well...I'm comfy until it starts moving. All of my sickness is gone but the emotions are still there. I'm generally happier, but tears still fall sometimes for no reason at all. My eyes need drained, that's all.

Saturday I got to hang out with my bff. We didn't really get to do much. She did get me a really cute baby book and bought me some baby clothes (yellow and white) and then we went to the firefighter picnic. It was too hot. We only stayed about an hour and a half until we had to head out so she can meet up with her family. I ended up going back after me and her departed only to be all hot and gross and bitten by bugs. I watched some people play horseshoes and then we did Bingo. Everyone was wanting me to stay and camp out like we all usually do. I didn't want to stay. Everyone was going to go 4 wheeling, I can't. Everyone was going to be drinking, I can't. Some of my favorite things to do, I can't do and I don't want to just sit there while everyone else enjoys it and rubs it in my face. Plus there was a storm rolling in. After I left hubby called me and told me there was a hole in the air mattress. HA! Another reason I'm glad I didn't stay. I had the air conditioning. I had McDonalds. I had a nice comfy bed all to myself. It was nice. I never get time like that alone anymore. I don't like sleeping by myself, but I made do that night.

Still no good word about the loan for the house. I think I should just forget about it at least until hubby gets a job. I was wanting to look for places to rent, but I don't want to sign a lease and then hubby gets a job and we can get that house... ya know? I keep hoping that a cheaper, better house will pop up. I've seen some, but not in the right area. There's this one cute house I saw on this site I check all the time www.realtor.com and I fell in love with it. It was white with blue trimming, a huge back yard, one car garage, 3 bedrooms..... but its not in the right area. If it was on the other side of the hill, we would be fine. Its on the east side of the hill and the cut off is at the bottom of the west side of the hill.

I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th on Friday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment