Monday, January 10, 2011

10 days 'til due date

I've been trying to make room for baby these past couple weeks. No matter what I do, there's just not enough room.
Today...I feel....weird. I have this really weird pressure. Not like the pressure I've been feeling, this is different. My doc appt Friday was a waste of time. If I have another kid, I am not going back to this place. My due date is 10 days away and she didn't even check to see if I was dilated any. All she did was listen to the baby's heartbeat, take my blood pressure and let me go. I told her my feet have been really swollen and all she said was "They don't look too bad right now. Just drink more water." How can 'drink more water' be the answer to everything? I can NOT possibly drink more water. That's all I drink. I drink so much water, I'm sick of water. I get well over 64 ounces a day.
And it dawned on me last night that I'm not pre-registered. I need to get on that. Unless they did it when I went into Triage for falling. I guess I will call today and see what I need to do.
I filled out all my Thank You cards this weekend. I think I'm gonna wait a while before I send them. I dunno why, I just feel like it.
Time is coming to an end and then my belly will be empty but my arms will be full. I'm scared and excited all at the same time. Weather hasn't been very good lately and that scares me a lot.

Nothing much to report on. Baby's still in there. Taking everyday as easy as I possibly can without losing my job or upsetting Lilly. We're just sorta counting down the days now. I can't believe I only have 10 days until my due date. It seems like I haven't been pregnant very long. I do feel like I am more prepared for this one than I was with Lilly. When I was first pregnant with Lilly, I had nothing. I needed a place to live, I needed baby things, I needed a car and I needed a job. Slowly everything fell into place without the help of anyone...I did it all by myself. Except for my grandma buying Lilly's crib. With this one, it does ease my mind a bit knowing that I have help and that people have helped out so much. Although we have very very little room and haven't set up everything just yet, I am ready. We have everything we need to get started thanks to everyone. I just really didn't have the time or the energy to do it all by myself this time. And it really helps knowing that I have hubby by my side and I'll never go through this alone. With Lilly, that's all it was...just me and her. I won't trade any second of what me and Lilly went through, it brought us so close together, but I am blessed to have hubby this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment