Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOON!!

Yep...baby's still in there. We thought we were gonna be making a trip to the hospital Sunday morning, but it was just the baby playing tricks on us. I started having contractions early in the morning and they were close together but a little irregular. I'd have one and then ten minutes later I'd have another, but then I wouldn't have one for 20 minutes and then another 5 minutes later. After about an hour and a half, they stopped. It got hubby all excited. He sent his sister a text as soon as I told him to be prepared, which was about 45 minutes into it. Good news is, it woke him up and got him out of bed instead of him sleeping the whole day away.
I am overly ready for this child to come out. I want to hold him and play with him and NAME him! I am enjoying these last few days with Lilly, though. I'm trying to make them extra special for her which is kinda hard to do with our schedules. Last week we took her out to her favorite place to eat. Sunday we went to hubby's sister house for a birthday get-together. She played with the kids....... and then got sick, almost passed out and threw up. So we went home and she continued to throw up until 3 am. Poor girl. I felt so bad for her. I didn't really know what to do. I mean, I helped her and made her as comfortable as possible, got up with her every time, cleaned her off... all that good stuff, but I just wish I could have done more for her. The first time she threw up she said, "I guess I just have to get sick sometimes." Yeah, that's the bad part of growing up. I just hope she has my immune system and not her fathers. I rarely get sick like that. She was sick not too long ago, about September or October. It was the only day she missed school the first 9 weeks. Hubby hasn't been sick since August. Me? I can't remember. I was kinda sick the day after Christmas in 2009, but it wasn't too bad.
We still haven't heard anything on the loan for the house!!!!!!! I don't know what is taking so long, but its driving me crazy!!!!! Its been a month and still no word of any kind. How hard is it to look through our file and determine if we get the loan or not. Look at our credit scores and what we make and our debt (we have no debt!!!!) and come up with an answer. If we can't afford what we asked, just tell us what you will allow us to have. How hard is that???? I just can't keep going on without not knowing. We can't squeeze into that tiny apartment. I can handle it for a little while, but sooner or later, Lilly is going to want her own room and we are gonna want to put the baby in his own room. I want my clothes to go in a closet, I want Lilly to have her own dresser. I want the kids to have somewhere to put their toys. I feel so bad for Lilly cuz she has so many toys that she hasn't seen in a long time cuz they are all in the storage building. I wish there was something I could do to hurry up the process or whatever it is that is taking them so long. I think we just need to get our stuff together and go to another bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment