Friday, January 14, 2011

6 days 'til due date

I honestly thought I would have had the baby by now. I technically have 6 days til my due date, but I was having some odd pains there for a while.
Anywho....
Been real busy trying to get everything organized and clean and trying to get and keep everything caught up at work.
Lilly's had 2 snow days this week. I called off Wednesday due to the weather.
Nothing really to update about. Too tired to think, really. Haven't been getting any sleep, I'm just getting so anxious. I have another doc appt today. Last week felt like a wasted trip. All she did was check my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat. She didn't check to see if I was dilated or anything. Hopefully she will check today so we'll get a better idea of how much longer I have left.
I have the car seat in my car....its just not buckled down. It came with a base that stays in the car so all we have to do is snap the seat into the base and then put the seatbelt on. The base attaches to the little bars that are between the seat cushions. That was one thing I looked for when I bought that car 6 years ago. I needed a car that had those bars. I know I looked at one car that didn't have them. I thought every car had them. The car seat will still sit in the seat with the seat belt, but the bars help keep the car seat more stable and not slide around.
My belly looks different today. I don't know what it is, but it just does. Maybe its popped out a little more or its a different shape...I don't know.
I did get to pre-register this week, but there's still a packet that I need to fill out before everything is a go. I found Lilly a 'I'm a big sister' shirt. I looked forever for one in her size. There were a lot, but most places only carried up to a size 6x. She hasn't been that size for years. Guess where I found one... in the hospital gift shop!
Ok... I'm yawning my head off now and its getting real hard to keep my eyes open. zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment