Thursday, January 20, 2011

Due today!

The doc appt yesterday was horrible, just horrible. My weight is ok, my blood pressure was a little up but not as high as the time before, the baby's heartbeat is just fine and he's facing the right direction. When she went to see if I was dilated anymore (I'm now at 3 cm), she grabbed my cervix and pulled it down further and stretched it. IT HURT SO BAD!!! Its called stripping the cervix or something like that. She made me bleed a little bit. Apparently its suppose to help me go into labor. I made it past the full moon last night, but there's gonna be a snow storm tonight. I'd love to go in today, just not tonight. My contractions hurt so much now after what she did.
Last night we watched Despicable Me and it was so funny and cute. I missed about 10 minutes in the beginning cuz I was in the bathroom crying. I don't know why. I just felt like I needed to. I was getting ready to get out when hubby came and checked on me and caused Lilly to get concerned. I didn't want her to see me like that so I quickly cleaned myself up and put a smile on my red, blotchy face. She didn't know I was crying. I told her the potty was broken and that's why hubby was in there with me. He had to fix it cuz I broke it. I cried again right before bed. I still don't really know why, I just felt like it I guess.
This morning, Lilly was sad about having to go to her father's today. I kept telling her and reassuring her that if I do go to the hospital that her father is going to bring her if he can. I told her that's its better this way anyway. If she is with her father when I have the baby, she can still come see us, but she won't be missing anytime with us. If she was with us and I went to the hospital, she would lose one or two days with us. She decided that it was better to go to her fathers. She'd rather have 10 days with me instead of 8.
I picked her up from school yesterday and surprised her. I had to go in the classroom and sit down for a bit cuz I was in so much pain from my exam, but her face lit up so much when she saw me there. She showed me a few of her projects throughout the room and told me what she did that day as super helper.
Ok, I know this is going to make me sound like a dork.......but........... I am a big fan of the WWE. Yes, that's right, I said it. Well...the reason I mention it is cuz hubby won tickets this morning to go to an event in March!!!!!!!!! I tried to call in and win, but I was caller #3 and couldn't get back through, but hubby did. He called me and said, "So what are you doing March 20?" I was so excited, I AM excited. I have been watching wrestling since I was 5 years old. I can basically tell you whatever you wanted to know about it. I'm so glad that hubby is a fan too. So anyways.....I'm going!!! That is one of the things on my "25 things to do before I turn 25" list. And I counted the weeks, Lilly will be with her father that day so we'll only need a babysitter for the little one. OMG I'm so excited!!!! First things first, baby. Then hopefully house. Then WWE!!! Then Lilly's birthday party. She's gonna be 6 years old, wow! I was thinking about taking her and 2 of her friends ice skating. She's been wanting to go ice skating forever. I just don't know if that's something you do for 6 year olds. Last year we had her 5th birthday party at Chuck-e-Cheese. She had a blast there.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Congratulations!
    I seen on 1000awesomethings.com your announcement!
    I've been checking your blog everyday & didnt see any updates for a while so i thought you definatly must have had the baby! .. It wasnt until I read through the comments on the latest 1000aweosmethings blog that I seen your comment!

    Zachary is such a beautiful name. You did great!..
    Congratulations again & i cannot wait to read all about him!

    I am really happy for you!! :)

    (even though you dont know me personally, i feel like ive gotten to know so much about you from reading your blog daily, that i thought i might let you know a little exciting news about myself...
    My boyfriend Michael proposed late last year & I am offically engaged. :).. your news is 10x better of course though! LOL)

    I hope everything goes smoothly for you & your family & your new addition!
    congratulations again & all the best.
    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Simone!! So how did he do it? Did he do the one knee proposal?

    That is very exciting news, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete