Monday, March 21, 2011

First day of Spring!

So...I went to see Smackdown last night. I had a blast. Up close like that you can definitely see the fakeness and the guys looked smaller than I though, but it was still a lot of fun. We were in the second row and I got some great pictures. I got this one real close-up picture of Christian. There was this one guy that sat right in front of us that had this huge sign and he held it up 90% of the time. He was kinda making me mad. His sign wasn't even relevant to the matches. He made a sign for one guy that was in the very first match, and the sign guy wasn't there for that match so I guess he thought he needed to hold it up for the rest of the show. There was a security guy that sat right in front of us and stared at us the entire show. It was a bit weird, but I understand that he had to watch the crowd. At the very end, Edge hopped in the crowd and when he hopped back out, I looked over and security was tackling an old guy. I don't know what happened, but it kinda scared me.
Before we went to the show, we went to the firestation for family night and we played some minute to win it games. It was fun. My team never won though. The fire chief (my father-in-law) was the team captain. I also had hubby's brother-in-law and hubby's cousin on my team. We never won anything cuz we never made it past the chief. One game was to bounce a ping pong ball in a cup and we never made it past him. We all had a good laugh though. Hubby won 3 times with his team. We now own a bright orange umbrella, a snow globe from Minnesota and a windshield sun deflector thing.
My brother (the one that just turned 18) called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to take him to get his first tattoo......so guess what I'm going to be doing on Friday? Yep that's right. I'm so excited! I get to take my bubby to get his tattoo! If I had money I'd get another one while he was getting his. I have a tattoo on my ankle of a Lily flower for my daughter, Lilly and I gotta get a tattoo for Zach. I have no idea what to get. I don't want to get his name or anything. I want to get a symbol or something, but what could I get?
Anywayz.... Lilly had her birthday party with her father over the weekend and he sent me a text saying she got "a little bit of sun." I was thinking, ok, she's a little pink... not a big deal. Well........ hubby's mom just sent me a picture of Lilly and her entire face is red, her shoulders, arms and neck are also burnt. Oh, I am so incredibly mad. He knows she burns easily. Its sad when I have to remind him to put sunscreen on his daughter. I haven't got to talk to her yet to see if she had fun at her party. We're gonna have her party this Saturday, probably at the Y. They haven't gotten back to me yet to let me know if its available yet. We are doing an iCarly theme. I had this bright idea to do iCarly games and stuff too, but after further research, I don't think we are going to. I was going to have "Random dancing" and let the kids make their own spaghetti tacos. If you watch iCarly, then you understand. But I asked 2 kids that are going to be there that are Lilly's age about it, one doesn't watch it and one watches it, but doesn't know it well enough to understand what I was talking about. I don't know who all she is going to want to invite from school. I gotta get the confirmation from the Y and then get invitations sent out. If the Y is booked, I have no idea what we are going to do. Everywhere else is booked.
Lilly turns 6 tomorrow, I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment