Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lilly is 6 Today!

So, I've been trying to get everything organized for Lilly's party. I've got the papers filled out to reserve the space. I just printed out the invitations. We have to go order the cake and I'm going to get the supplies on Friday after my brothers tattoo. I'm also going to get Lilly just a couple more gifts, too. I'm going to go ahead and get her the Justin Bieber CD and a couple iCarly toys if I can find them. They were everywhere around Christmas time, but I haven't seen any in a while. I've decided not to do the iCarly games I had planned. I was thinking about setting up Lilly's giant inflatable bowling set, but I'm worried that it will get popped. I gotta get some stuff for the gift bags. I was thinking-candy, glow sticks, and some kind of small iCarly thing...like maybe stickers or a pencil or whatever I can find. My party planning abilities are getting better. Her first couple of parties kinda sucked, but throughout the years, I have learned. I never really had a birthday party growing up, so I didn't know how to plan and throw one. But I do believe that I'm getting better. Last year went well at Chuck-E-Cheese.
When I went to pick Zach up yesterday he was sitting in a bouncy seat, smiling and cooing at one of the workers. I got down and asked him if he was ready to go home.......... and he started to cry. :-(
I know he likes it there, but WOW. He's still really congested. His and Lilly's appointment is this Thursday. He's gonna get some shots. Before their appt we are gonna go pick up Lilly's glasses. They've been ready for almost a week now, but she's been at her father's and I wanna take her with me in case they need adjusted. I can adjust them for her, but I don't want to be responsible if they break. So, she will have her new glasses in time for her party on Saturday.
Zach's sleep schedule is all messed up again. He was sleeping pretty well there for a while, but he's waking up every 3 hours. He has been going to sleep a little earlier. He was going to sleep around 9 or maybe 10 and waking up about 3 or 4. Now, he's going to sleep around 7 or 8 and waking up at 11, then at 2, and again at 5. I think its just where he's not feeling well. His nose wasn't stuffy at all last night until about 4:00.
Ok, today is 'kick it in gear' day. I'm gonna work my bum off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment