Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Job!

Not only is today the last day of school for Lilly, it is also the high school graduation for Tony. You remember Tony, right? The brother under me. The brother under him, Seth, graduates this year too, but he doesn't want to walk the stage. Yeah, Tony is older, he got held back in 4th grade. They went to different county school districts too... Tony lives with Dad, Seth lived with his dad.... I say lived... but I'll get to that in a second.
I'm so proud of them both. Its means a lot to know that they've made it and are going into the real world. I wish they'd go to college, but I don't think its in their plans. I wish I would have stuck with it too, but I didn't want someone else raising Lilly. One day, I swear I'll go back. I just don't know what I want to do anymore. I told Seth that since he's not walking across the stage or anything, I'm making him put on my old cap and gown and I'll take pictures of him, so he'll at least have some kind of pictures to commemorate this wonderous accomplishment. I hope Zach makes it through the whole thing without getting restless.
Ok, back to the Seth.... he doesn't turn 18 until August. He lived with his dad, but wanted to move out. As soon as school was out on Tuesday, Mom went and picked him up. He didn't tell his dad that he wasn't coming back home. Mom just got him and took him to her house and then he called his dad to tell him that he wasn't coming back. She was supposed to call me to let me know how everything went, if his dad got mad or what, but she never called me. I'm kind of worried. I know that it didn't go over very well with him. Seth is old enough to decide who he wants to live with, so there's really nothing his dad can do about it. I guess he can say that mom kidnapped him or something. I don't know. No one is answering their phone today. I don't know what's going on or what happened. Maybe I'll find out tonight at Tony's graduation.... if they are there....

No comments:

Post a Comment