Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Few pics of kids

I have lost 5 pounds so far. In the two weeks since I have really really been trying, 5 pounds are gone. And it feels great! I know that I'm well on my way to becoming healthier and hopefully soon I'll be able to fit back into some old clothes. I have the My Fitness Pal app to thank for my recent weight loss. I thought I was watching what I as eating but it turns out that I was still over eating. I'm more driven to work out now too since I've seen a few pounds come off. I've started lifting weights at home and i still go to the gym but I'm pushing myself more. When it got to the point where I was a pound heavier than I was when I was nine months pregnant with Zach, I had to get serious about losing weight. It's not always easy but having the app on my phone where it's right there all the time helps. I can look up or scan anything and decide from there if I really want it. I an also look up restaurants to see the best thing to eat. I'm hoping to be 55 pounds lighter by my 5th anniversary which is June 21, 2013.
Things are progressing with the house, I guess. Hubby asked me to see about getting a house appraisal soon. I'm still sort of mad but I think I was just having a bad couple of days. I woke up in a better mood this morning even though I was dead tired. Hopefully after the appraisal we will make an offer and get things going. The hard part is we aren't using a realtor and we don't really know what we are doing. The guy selling the house said he'd take $10,000 off the price if we don't use a realtor. So we aren't. But seeing as how we've never done this, it's a bit confusing.
Here are a few pics of the kids. While at moms, Lilly and Zach both held a baby chick. Well Zach mostly poked it but it's still cute. The pic of them together is one of my favorite pics ever of them. I took it on Mothers Day and tits just so beautiful. The other one is Lilly posing with a hurdle. She had practice on Monday and after practice we walked around the track. she kept saying something about jumping hurdles and then we came up to one. She jumped right in front if it and then went under. It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment