Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just blah

My car is finally at the garage getting worked on. Hubby's parents said that for a birthday gift to him, they are going to help pay. I hope I get it back by Monday so I can get take both kids to day care and get to work. We get Lilly back tomorrow. I miss her. I don't know how I'm gonna make it 2 weeks at a time over the summer. Zach misses her too..... and he's teething. He's finally getting some more teeth in. He's been stuck with 4 on the top and 2 in the bottom forever. 2 more are coming in on the bottom.
I got a bit more sleep last night, not much more. I think zachs just in a lot of discomfort due to teething and he's not sleeping. He was cranky yesterday too and didn't eat much.
After I get my car back, I'm going to have to try to get hubby to get back on track with the house. The guy hasn't cleaned it out yet but I'd like to be moving by July. Our current landlord is selling the apartments. He just can't take care if them anymore. July 1 im afraid that the new guy will try to kick us out or raise the rent. I just wonder how he sold it. Did this guy buy the place without actually seeing it or did they sneak into our place and take a look around?
I'm keeping this one a bit short. I do want to share some pics from yesterday. Hubby put Zach in a scooter and he had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment