Friday, April 26, 2013

I Got Nothing....

I wanted to write something today, but my mind is just drawing a blank. I didn't sleep well last night again. Zach was wimpering in his sleep and that kept me up. Lilly had a nightmare and I tended to her. My allergies have kicked in and I can't stop coughing. My legs hurt and I can't get comfy. I also think that its time for a new mattress. See...now I'm just complaining.
Lilly has a game today, I hope it all goes well. She was kicking butt at practice on Tuesday.
I need to get out and run soon. I haven't been since Monday and that was more of a walk than anything. I've been enjoying the weight just melting off. I still have a long way to go before I am where I want to be. I really need to get my pace per mile down. As it stands right now, I'm around 15 minutes, but I tend to walk slower than normal after I run for a bit. Soon, I hope to be able to run more than walk.
Brought a tuna salad sandwich for lunch and carrots to munch on. Probably going to have left over stuffed shells for dinner since there was so many left over. They were yummy, but there was just so many.
Um.... I'm empty. My mind is blank. I'm tired. I'm hungry and I want to go home. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment