Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday!!

Small trivia question of the day:
500 billion of these are used each year in the US..... answer at the end of my post

Still haven't heard anything about the loan for the house yet. I think they lost our file or forgot about us or something. Its killing me not knowing...if we didn't get it, just let me know so I can move on.

Went to hubby's family reunion Saturday. It was ok. Weather was good, food was great. Someone brought pickled corn....mmmmmmm....I love me some pickled corn!

I have a lot of work to do before I leave in just a few hours. I can't get any more than 40 hours every week for the next 4 weeks so I can better qualify for state insurance. I tried to come into work late, got up 30 minutes later than usual, took my time getting ready, Lilly took her time and I still got here only 10 minutes later than usual. I was going to take a long lunch and go over to the mall, but I walked across the street to the court house anyway. I need to take baby daddy back to court since school starts soon and he can't get her on Thursdays anymore. I thought it was going to at least take me a half an hour in there....I was in and out before my screen saver came on my computer. Then, I thought I could go ahead and walk to the 3 blocks to the mall, but it looks like its going to rain...so I just clocked back in. I'm leaving in like 2 hours. Joy. Its going to be a bit hard paying the bills next month, but it should all be worth it. I'd rather have one month of struggling than 9 months of not being able to pay the doctor bills.

Went to go see Eclipse with my bff. We were a bit disappointed. I think you need to see these movies before you read the books. Yeah, the books explain a hell of a lot more than the movies do and you understand it better, but the books just kinda ruin the movies for you. You go with these really high expectations because the books were awesome and very well written...and then the movie is slow and they can't act very well. Yes...I'm a Twilight fan. Its not because of the vampires or the werewolves or the "hot" guys in the movies....its because I liked the books and loved the style that they were written. BTW.... I couldn't stop laughing at Edward (the main love interest of the human for those of you who don't know) because he looks like he wants to throw up half of the time. When he's trying to be serious, or trying to look emotionally hurt....he looks like he's going to upchuck.

Took some great pictures while we were at the family reunion. There was an awesome overlook. Here are some of them. The beautiful mountains of WV!! Btw..the pics were taken with my phone, so please excuse the blurriness and such.

And a deer

Answer to the trivia....... matches....bet you didn't guess that.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the twilight subject...

    i just recently finished all the books & i just couldn't put them down because of how well they were written...

    But then i watched the first movie & was dissapointed on how much they missed out on & how crappy the acting was.

    The books explain way more than the movie ever could & i think i prefer just sticking to reading & don't know if i'll watch the rest of the movies...

    :) xx simone.

    ReplyDelete