Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book of Even More Awesome comes out today

The Book of (Even More) Awesome comes out today (in Canada) and I couldn't be more excited. If you didn't pre-order the book, I strongly suggest that you go get one. Here is a link to order it off Amazon~ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0399157506?ie=UTF8&tag=1000awesthin-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0399157506
I absolutely loved the first book and I can't wait to get the second one. A part of me wishes I would have just waited and went to the bookstore this week during my lunch hour to buy one, but I pre-ordered it and now I won't get it until next week. I want to congratulate Neil Pasricha on all of his accomplishments and I can't wait to see what he does in the future. I really wish I could get this second book autographed. I got the first one autographed....I need to find a book signing near here.
On another note....
Zach hardly slept last night which means mommy didn't sleep at all. I am exhausted, my body hurts and all I want to do is cry.
Lilly has a game tonight, I'm going to remember to bring the camera this time. Hubby can actually come to this one. Of course I said that about the last one and he was busy, but her game got canceled anyway.
Yesterday was such a mess. After leaving work to give day care the formula I forgot, I came back to work to be busy the rest of the day. Then I go home to rush, rush, rush. I had to make dinner before hubby went to his meeting at the fire station. Zach needed his dinner which was carrots and for some reason that boy ate and ate and ate yesterday. He ate a 3 ounce bottle right before his carrots. He had 2 tablespoons of carrots with 2 teaspoons of rice cereal mixed in. Right after that he ate another 3 ounce bottle and an hour later he took a 4 ounce bottle. I didn't want to make him a big bottle cuz I wanted him to eat his carrots, but he just kept eating. He won't take the spoon if he is really hungry. All he wants is that bottle in his mouth and since I'm still trying to get him use to the spoon, I give him a bottle. I don't want his first experiences with the spoon to be him crying cuz he's so hungry. I do try to give him baby food or cereal about an hour before I know he's gonna want a bottle, but day care left him hungry when I picked him up. They also still have 3 of my bibs. I'm going to have to retrieve them today.
I need a day or two just to myself. One day to sleep and one day to clean the apartment. Its such a mess.
We're suppose to be able to retry getting a loan next week, but I seriously doubt we can afford it. We'll see I guess. Part of me is sure that we'll end up living with my in-laws.... and if that does happen, I will surely go crazy. I have been keeping an eye on the what houses are for sale in our area and there really isn't anything that I like. I hope something pops up within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment