Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First day blogging

This is my first ever blog. I don't know if I should congratulate or feel sorry for the people that happens to come across this. Not exactly sure what I want to write about, I guess I will just have to wait to see where my mood takes me. I'm excited about this experience. I may be the only person in the world who has never blogged before. I don't have a facebook or a myspace either. I know, I know.... who doesn't have one of those, right? Well...I can't help it. Not really that interested in those things. It took me this long to decide I want to do this. Hmmm......
Well, to introduce myself a bit~ I am a proud mother of a 5 year old beautiful girl, married to a wonderful man and still wondering what my dream job is. I have a job, but its only paying the bills....barely. Um.... we are looking for houses so we can expand our family, but that's not going too well either. Possibly more on that later, I don't want to bore you too much on my first post. I'm really doing this for myself more than anything. I think this will give me a way to vent and a way to look back and reflect.
Well, I shall leave it at that and be on my way. I know this is kinda short, but I just wanted to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for holding out on getting a Facebook. I mean ... I LOVE it, but I waste a lot of time on there. I've thought about deleting it, but I keep up with a lot of people through it. So alas, it shall remain. Glad you posted the link to your blog on 1000! :D

    Also, congrats on starting to blog! Woo! I had a blog from like, 2003-current (Xanga), but I haven't looked at it in ages. I have a Blogger AND WordPress account but I haven't actually posted anything to either. Maybe I should start.

    ReplyDelete