Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Day

Yet another day.
I was looking around on here yesterday and I noticed that most of the people with blogs are professionals.... Web designers, realtors, managers, and even a few translators. I'm not a professional in anything. I couldn't really find a 'normal' person on here.
In case anyone is reading this that hasn't heard of 1000awesomethings.com you really need to go check it out. Possibly the best blog EVER!! It always puts a smile on my face and I have met a few really nice people. Its a guy counting down the 1000 most awesome things. From the cool side of the pillow to hitting a string of green lights to unsafe playground equipment to having a really good cry....this blog has it all. The Book of Awesome comes out tomorrow. I urge anyone and everyone to go get one. I won mine on that site. Neil, the creator, was holding a contest and I won a book. I'm so excited about it!


So, I will probably post again later today. Depends on how I'm feeling. I'm a bit sick right now, so I wanted to keep this short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment