Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

The long awaited Friday is here. Rest, relaxation, sleeping in........ and then cleaning. Saturdays are my hardcore cleaning days.

I had one crazy dream last night that involved penguins and the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. CRAZY!!!!

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lists of things they want to do before they hit a certain age. I have a list of things I want to do before I turn 30 and I will share those.

Buy a house

Have a baby....or two

Get a job that I love

Learn how to sew

Learn how to drive a stick shift

Write a book

Go to the beach

Get back to my pre-baby weight

Get a new hairdo

Learn Italian

Relearn French

Places I want to go eventually:

Italy, Scotland, France, New York, California, Las Vagas, and go back to Canada.

Now I think I need to explain some of the things on my list. I want to learn how to sew so me and my bff will eventually get to making our own clothes and hopefully become designers. Get a job I love..... everyone needs one of those. Hairdo...I have had the same 'do forever. Elementary school probably. I tried changing it once, but that didn't last long. My hair is just too long....its down to my behind. I need to get it wacked off. And finally...in order to go to the places I want to go, I feel the need to learn their language.

So everyday is a step toward crossing things off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment