Thursday, April 15, 2010

AWESOME


Oh...how could I forget to mention~ THE BOOK OF AWESOME is out today. So excited for Neil. I am awaiting my copy in the mail and am planning on buying some more. Again....if anyone is reading this and hasn't checked out 1000awesomethings.com you really really really should. In a world full of grief and horrible news, this blog brings a positive light back into the world. Can't wait to read the book. I'm sure it is just as good...maybe even better. I will have to let ya know.
It makes a person really appreciate the little things in life and makes you stop and think. It reminds me to look around everyday to find all of these little things that make me smile or it reminds me of childhood memories I had long forgotten about. Oh, I could go on and on about how great this site is, but you'll just have to go check it out for yourself to see. Did I say it was a great site? I meant to say AWESOME site.
Just thought I'd put that out there........ go to the site, give a look around, comment and meet some really great...no....awesome people, and if ya like it.....go get the book. I highly recommend it.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment