Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So I ended up going to my bff's house over the weekend. Didn't really get anything accomplished. We got 3 boxes packed for her. Was hoping to get more done than that, but Saturday kinda got away from us. We always seem to lose time. Don't know what's on my agenda for this weekend yet. HMmmmm..... Oh and I need to retract any statement I made on here that said that she lived 2 hours away...yeah...its 4!! So I guess moving 5 1/2 hours away in a month isn't much of a difference except she will be in a different state then.

I'm still waiting for my autographed copy of the Book of Awesome. I'm still so very excited about it!! I'm going to have to go get some family members a book. Today's post is about napping with someone else. See...they are all awesome!! Little things like that. Things that we know put a smile on our face, but we don't really pay much attention to. Love that blog and I can't wait for the book!!

Something I found quite interesting....a cat that traveled from New Mexico to Chicago in 8 months. Wow!

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/missing-cat-charles-found-chicago/story?id=10403983 ~ there's the story.

Nothing new really going on. Still haven't gone to visit Mary's grave. I really want to. Hopefully I will get to do that soon.

Anyways....its Tuesday. Lovely, lovely Tuesday. Work is getting kinda slow. Boss is out today. I want to take a vacation day so bad just to spend the day by myself doing nothing in particular, I want a day off from everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment