Friday, April 30, 2010

*YAWN*

Oh, wow.... I'm really sleepy today. Like it literally hurts to type right now cuz I'm so extremely tired. I had a horrible, horrible dream last night. It was soooo real. Like I woke up and was seriously questioning if it had happened or not. I woke up crying. Horrible...just really, really horrible.

So a couple of days ago, I get a call from my bff to check out our high school on Wikipedia. Apparently someone had gone in and changed just about everything, but it was freaking hilarious!! Like the first thing it said was that the principal was a 12 year old. Some of the things it said was very creative. I wonder if the school knows that this is on there. I bet they don't or it would be gone by now. Great stuff!!

The radio in my office is all staticy today so I have been playing the new Josh Turner CD over and over again. *sigh* He is just so incredibly pretty to look at and wonderful to listen to. Yeah...I have become quite the Turner fan. Josh that is...not Tina! LOL!!


I don't know what happened to me. I use to not like country music at all and now its just about all I listen to. What's the deal? I think back to just a year or two ago and I was listening to heavy metal and now I somehow transitioned into country. That's one big leap right there. I still listen to the occasion rock song, but I hardly ever listen to metal music anymore. I just don't know what happened.......
Lady Antebellum is another one of my favorites these days. so many that I like.
I grew up listening to a combination of Reba Mcentyre (is that even how you spell her last name??), Tina Turner, AC/DC, Metallica and Rob Zombie. Mom was of course the country fan in the house. Mother's Day is just around the corner.... I've been working on a photo album for my moma. Pictures of my daughter, nephew, me and my little brothers...I think she will like it. There are more pictures I would love to put in the album, but they are currently on my camera and I need money to print them off. I may just have to break into my savings account.
So to all the mothers out there...every single one of you....in case I don't get the chance to write by next week....have a very Happy Mother's Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dreams that are that lifelike are TRAUMATIC! I've woken up crying before, too, and it takes several minutes of attempted rational thinking in order to figure out if it was real or a dream.

    Good luck on your photo album! :)

    ReplyDelete