Wednesday, May 26, 2010


My stomach hurts like I've done 500 sit-ups. Its been like this for a few days now. It hurts exactly where my stomach would hurt if I did do 500 sit-ups. I really need to go to the doctor. I left work early because I was having horrible pains, but not in the part of my stomach that hurts like I've been doing sit-ups. No, this was my lower stomach. Maybe kind of like cramps or something, but they were horrible. I couldn't stand up straight. I also think I had my first bit of morning sickness yesterday~ even though it was in the afternoon. I just got a little nauseous and hot. Although I think that I may have just gotten sick due to the pain. I didn't get sick at all with Lilly.

I feel like a camel. I have been drinking fluids like crazy. Water, milk, decaf coffee, lemonade, tea, it doesn't matter. I always have to have a cup in my hand.

I noticed just how much weight I have gained since I've been with hubby last night. I don't know what took me so long to notice. I knew my weight number was going up and my clothes were bigger sizes, but somehow it just didn't register. I was skinny in high school. After I had Lilly, I was 10 pounds away from my pre-baby weight and working hard on it. Then I met hubby. I have gained like 30 pounds since I have been with him!! 15 of it was between the time he purposed and the when we got married. I've been trying to lose weight and was doing an ok job at it, but I wasn't really trying that hard...but now that I have realized just what I do look like...that's all going to change. After this baby is born, I'm going to work so hard on at least getting back to the weight I was when I first met him. It appears no one else has really noticed either. I asked my bff how she couldn't tell me that I looked like this and she said she didn't notice. I guess I carry weight well, I don't know.

Today, I'm so sleepy, I'm hungry, I'm a little dizzy and somewhat nauseous. I could fall over right now and go to sleep. I really am in desperate need of a good night's sleep. I went to bed a half an hour early, but I kept waking up. It doesn't help that hubby is in the family room until 3 in the morning watching tv. I think if he came to bed with me I would be able to sleep better. It would be nice to cuddle with him every now and then. That's what he's there for, right? LOL...I don't know of another couple that doesn't go to bed at the same time. Unless they are the type of couple that has separate beds and bedrooms. Tea, maybe tea will help me sleep.

I come in to work today to some really bad news. One of the guys I work with was riding his motorcycle home yesterday when he was hit head on by a van. The van took off, but left the bumper. The only reason the bumper stayed was because his left foot was stuck in it. He had to have that foot amputated. He is in good spirits, for now anyway until the drugs wear off. He has called work several times checking up on his work and his customers. Everyone's making plans to go see him and wish him well. I made sure I told some people I know that ride motorcycles. It doesn't matter how good you are, its the other stupid people on the road that don't take the time to look for motorcycles. Me, whenever I see a motorcycle I try to keep my eye on it. If possible I try to get behind it and stay there...a safe distance of course. This way I know that no one else is going to run up on them or something. I feel like I am keeping them safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment