Friday, May 7, 2010

happy mother's day

Tomorrow's gonna be a bit busy. Wake up with the sun, take a shower, get ready, get Lilly ready, feed her breakfast and then be on our way. First stop is my grandma's, gonna drop off her Mother's Day card and a huge picture I printed off of Lilly and my nephew. Next stop is to meet mom and give her the photo album I made (I had Lilly wrap it up last night) and her cards. Then she is taking us up to the land she just bought. I get to see all of my little brothers tomorrow!!! Let Lilly play in the mud down there. She and her boyfriend are trying to fix the land up a bit, ya know...mow it, remove any unwanted trees, etc, before they move there. She's moving her trailer there and he is staying on the land, but I don't know if there is already a house there or if he is going to move one there. Mom likes her space...after 6 kids and 3 husbands she wants to live by herself now, but her bf will be nearby. At least I don't have to worry about her so much, then. Right now she lives up on a big hill by herself and no neighbors for miles. She has had 3 heart attacks and even triple bypass surgery. So, yeah...I worry.

Went to Mother's Day Tea yesterday. I don't know why they called it that.... they had fruit and punch, but I guess they couldn't really call it Mother's Day punch. The class sang a song about Mom's that went to the tune of Bingo. Ya know...the song about the dog named Bingo. It was cute. I got some good pictures out of it. Lilly kept trying to eat this one strawberry that she said was really sour, so there are a few pictures of her making a sour face.

Got Lilly her graduation dress yesterday. After trying on like 10 dresses, she finally picked one. Its got a green undershirt and the dress is strappy with butterflies all over it. Its green. She loves butterflies. Green use to be her favorite color, but now its purple cuz that's what mine is.

Had a dream last night that I had just had a baby. Literally..... just gave birth. Didn't go to the hospital. I was holding the baby and my hubby and mom came in ( I have no idea where exactly I was in this dream, maybe at home...I don't know for sure) and I told them that we needed to go to the hospital. First I was freaking out because we didn't have a car seat for the baby and made them go to my storage building to get one. They bring back something that looks like the car seat that I have, but it was paper. I started crying and told them that I'm going to be a horrible mother to this child because I don't even have a car seat for him. (oh, yeah...it was a boy) So I took him and we walked to the hospital, but by the time I got there he was like 5 years old. I looked down and he just jumped out of my arms. That's when I woke up. Weird.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be sure to check out http://www.1000awesomethings.com/ today. Its about hanging out with your mom.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Bekah! :)

    I hope you have a great day with your family.

    ReplyDelete