Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I didn't get a chance to write yesterday because some stuff happened. My grandpa ended up in the hospital. His defibrillator went off and was taken in as a precaution. He's doing fine. They kept him over night to run some tests. I was talking to mom this morning and apparently there's more wrong than I knew. He has an aneurysm on a main artery. He might have cancer and might have Alzheimer's. I hope the doctors find everything and get him treated for what can be treated. I don't know how old he is. He's in his late 70's I think. Mom's supposed to call me when she knows more.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Today is just a regular day for me really. I just bought a bunch of strawberries so I'll make everyone some strawberry smoothies tonight and hubby's going to rent a movie...but that's it. That's all I want. To spend time together.
I got hubby to play the Wii with me last night. We bowled mostly and then I did some Wii Fit. I brought a salad for lunch, but I might save it for tomorrow and go out. I really wanted to go to the mall tomorrow, but its going to rain/snow so I'm going today and I'll pick up something while I'm out.
Keeping this short since its lunch time and I'm starving and that's all I can really think about.
My best friend's hubby is in Australia somewhere, she can never remember. So if any of my Australia reader happen to see a lost American running around out there, point him in the right direction. I'm sure there's plenty of lost American's down there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment