Tuesday, October 12, 2010

happy not monday!!

Not so busy weekend this time. Doc appt on Friday went ok. I gained 5 pounds, my blood pressure is a bit higher than usual but still normal, and baby's heartbeat is fine. It took the doc like 5 minutes to find his heartbeat. He kept moving and kicking.
He's awake more often now. As I'm typing I'm getting kicked.... I feel like he doesn't have enough room in there. Its like he's trying to stretch me out so he can have more room. Sometimes I can feel and elbow/knee or his head/butt poking out like he's pushing to make more room. I still don't have a belly. If I wear the right clothes you can sorta tell I'm pregnant, but its still questionable. I ran into a lady I've since I was little on Monday and she kept looking at me and then after about 20 min, she said, "Becky...I don't wanna be rude or anything...." all the while her eyes her parked on my tummy....and I said, "Yes, I am." Still don't have a use for any of those maternity clothes although I do wear them from time to time. I can still fit into my regular clothes, but I figured that if I paid that much for maternity clothes, I'm gonna get my use outta them.
Saturday hubby had to work, so I slept in and then cleaned for a couple hours........and then did nothing. Sunday, hubby had to work, so I did nothing until it was time to get Lilly.
Monday me and Lilly went to visit mom at her new location. Her trailer is still in the old spot where she still does live. The land that she just bought finally has her boyfriends trailer up there. They aren't gonna live under the same roof, just the same land. So we went up there, it was a long ass drive on gravel roads. The bumps woke the baby up and I had to pee anyway, but he just started pushing on my bladder and I swear I could hear the baby laughing at me. We get there, my nephew is there. Him and Lilly play and get all nice and muddy. Then, we head off to see my second ex-step dad and my youngest brother. We go out to dinner and my brother tells me about his latest trip to Kings Island and we all catch up in the hour and forty five minutes that I have left before we gotta leave.
I drop Lilly off at home with hubby and I head off to school to have a parent teacher conference at 7:30 at night. The teacher said Lilly is doing great academically, she is smart and is above most of the children. She learns fast and is having no problems....except that she talks too much. I told her that we did have a discussion about her talking in class and what Lilly said about her liking to talk and the teacher laughed. I told her that I would try to talk to her again. I like that Lilly is social and I don't really want to discourage that, but I gotta figure out a way to get her to stop talking, but still be social. I talked to her a bit last night and she promised me that she wouldn't talk so much today and I was excited....until it hit me this morning that she doesn't have school today. I think she knew that and tricked me. Sneaky little girl. She is playing all day at the Y.
Hubby's been working really hard lately and hasn't got to spend much time with me and Lilly and I want to do something special for him. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. Lilly made something for him in school and drew him a picture at home. I thought about calling up some of his friends and try to get them all together to go paint-balling. I think he'd like that, but I also think he would like a weekend of doing nothing a bit more than a day with the guys.
Oh, and I feel fantastic today. I don't know why, I just woke up in such a good mood and I feel great. I'm a bit tired and could probably take a nap right now, but I still feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment