Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm going crazy

I don't really think I have much to say today. Oh, I did get my hair cut. 16 inches cut off and donated to Locks of Love. My hair was long enough for me to sit on, and now its a little above my mid-back. Big difference. I kinda like it, but I miss my hair. I was very attached to it. I can't remember the last time I had it cut this short. Over the years, I would get a trim but not a cut. I think 10 years ago was the last time it was cut. Kinda sad.
Hubby is gonna be working a lotta over time this week. I already miss him.
Got to hang out with my bff for a few hours Saturday. We didn't really do much, but it was nice to get to see her. We didn't really have any time.
Friday a local fire station burned to the ground. Yes, ironic, I know...I heard that a million times already. They lost everything....but its not as big a deal as everyone is making it out to be. Yes, they lost 2 trucks and an ATV and their equipment, but that area has 2 other fire stations. I think that's enough. They are all volunteer. I know that may sound heartless, me saying its not a big deal...but I think instead of rebuilding, they could just split their guys between the other 2 stations. But.... there's always a but.... And I kinda think this is ridiculous..... Extreme Makeover has contacted that fire station about rebuilding. Really? Ok I know that still sounds heartless...I just don't know how to express what I'm wanting to say without it coming out mean..... They don't cover a huge area, they aren't in a city or even the suburbs, there's two other stations that cover the exact same area (which I thought was pointless when I first heard about it a few years ago... hubby's fire station covers a much much bigger area and they are busier..but they only have one fire station, not 3)......I don't know. There hasn't been any word yet if that fire station is going to take Extreme Makeover up on their offer, but we all know they are going to. Oh, and ps...no one was hurt in that fire. The station was empty when it caught fire.
I thought in dreams you weren't suppose to be able to die. Well...I did. I was shot right in the head at point blank. I can't remember the entire dream, but this moment sticks in my head. There was people that I didn't know with guns, I have no idea where we were, and they were going to shoot hubby for some reason, but I made them take me instead. They lady took her gun, pointed it right between my eyes and shot.....and I didn't wake up. I do remember that horrible sensation and I can't get it out of my head. All I could see when I got shot, was kinda like someone took a picture of that "scene" and that's all I could see, that gun pointed at my head. I told hubby a little of my dream. I told him I was shot and didn't wake up, I didn't tell him that I took the bullet for him.
All of my dreams have been very very odd lately. Going to a cemetery, but having to go through a maze to get there..... Lilly getting kidnaped, well, kinda. We were walking, somewhere, and she got brainwashed and didn't recognize me, but in the end I got her back. Me dying in my dream.... the town I grew up in blowing up one building at a time.....Steve Carrell in the witness protection program.... Desperate Housewives and a dead guy from Grey's Anatomy...... Me selling a business for only $75.....They are all just getting weird. There's no "normal" dreams anymore. They are all bizarre. They are so crazy that I can't even try to explain them. I can't tell you what happened from beginning to end, I can only explain a small part of each dream and even that is hard to do. I just wonder what they all mean, if they mean anything or if its just where I'm pregnant and its making me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment