Thursday, October 21, 2010

I feel miserable

My head is swimming. I can't breathe. I ache when I move. My throat is sore. My eyes are droopy. I can't think straight. I can't stop sneezing. I wanna go home and get some rest...and every time I blow my nose, it wakes the baby up.
My tummy hurts so bad lately. I can feel it stretching and I swear its like he is ripping me apart from the inside out. No amount of lotion/cocoa butter eases the pain. My stomach is even starting to look weird...well... more weird. Its like he is all sprawled out above my belly button and that part is bulging out, but from my belly button down, its ...well...empty. I can feel movement below my belly button, too...so I don't know what's going on. I don't know how he's laying that's making my stomach look like this. I guess I will find out Friday during my ultrasound. My back and hips are starting to hurt. I can't stand for more than 5 minutes without being in pain. My feet are in constant pain and my ankles are always swollen. I try to prop my feet up, but I just don't have any time to do so.
I just feel miserable today. If I go home now, I won't have any overtime for this week cuz I have to leave early for my ultrasound tomorrow. I need the over time. I have a huge medical bill that needs paid off. I have Christmas I need to save for. I have winter clothes for Lilly I need to buy. I have food I need to buy for the house. I have a new baby coming that I need to prepare for. I can't afford to go home, but I am so incredibly miserable.
I don't mean to complain........well..........ok........ yeah I do.
My back...kinda the area near my right kidney, hurts so bad today. I don't know if I slept funny or pulled a muscle or if it has something to do with the pregnancy. I just know that it hurts. There is no sitting or standing position that I have found so far to ease the pain.
Maybe if I go get something to eat, I will feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment