Monday, June 4, 2012

Lilly's back

Blogger is messing up on me again. I wrote a big long this and now it's gone. I will write it again but don't expect it to be great.
Hubby's bday was Friday. I had to bum a ride to go get him some cake during work. I had already bought his gift from the mall a few days ago. I got him a light up controller for his PS3. He seemed excited until he found out the layout if the controller is a little different. We went out to eat with his parents an I got him a free desert without anyone singing to him.
Hubby getting older got me thinking. My 26 birthday is just 9 days away. I'm pretty happy with my life. I have two beautiful kids who are happy, healthy and smart. I have a wonderful husband who loves me. U have a decent job, even though I don't like my job, at least I have one. We have a roof over our heads, even though it's a tiny roof. This time next year I plan on having a house, a better job, and be 35 pounds lighter.
Sunday we went to hubby's sisters house for a cookout. I was in the back yard playing with the kids. I pitched a ball to Lilly an she hit it over the fence. I went inside to get hubby to go get it and Lilly comes I crying saying the other kid said she was dead for hitting it over the fence. She was so upset. I tried to fix it and have him apologize. I didn't want her to always associate a great hit with something bad.
Ok... I wrote way more and it was way better. Here's pics of kids. I finally have Zach milk in his cereal and he ate two bowls. Lilly got to ride her scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment