Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No Words

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. Its been weird and crazy lately.
So, Monday I went down and talked about the loan for the house. I had called hubby and had him on speaker so he could ask any questions that he may have. The mortgage lady gave us 3 options for a loan. One is the FHA loan with almost $7,000 for the down payment, 3.75% interest, $3,000 closing costs and PMI for life and is roughly $809 montly payment. Another loan is conventional, which we may not acutally be able to get due to my credit score. But it has everything the FHA loan has except after 20% of the loan is paid off, the PMI goes away. This one is $838 a month until the PMI is paid down, then its $718. The in house loan is what I'm pushing for. Its 3.99% interest, no down payment, but is adjustable rate. We would be locked in to 3.99% for 5 years and then after that we can either go with the new interest rate or refinace and possibly get a fixed rate loan. She even said that after 6 months we could refinance and possibly not have to pay for PMI at all becuase our house is valued for way more than what we are buying it for. She estimated the payment for this loan to be about $763, but hubby looked real hard at it and realized that this was the only loan she didn't add taxes and insurance to. So if you add that in, its almost $900. We can't do that. Hubby is trying to get an insurance quote to see exactly what we would be paying. That would play a big role in which loan we go for.
My brother, Tony informed me that dad is not only wanting him out of the house, but now he wants everyone else out too. I've been trying to help Tony get things ready so he can move out, but now that Dad's wanting everyone out, its making things a bit difficult. Tony needs his drivers lisence before he can go anywhere by himself. My step mom told him that he could live with her until he's ready to go out on his own. He called my other brother, Chris about getting a place with him and he's all for it. I told Tony I'll go with him to look at places and help get him set up. I really want to punch my dad in the face. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, I was just hoping for later. This is just who dad is. This is why none of his kids want anything to do with him. So... they are going to try to find a place and be moved out in 2 weeks before Dad comes back. He works out on the road and is gone a lot. I told Tony I'd help them pack and move and I've even got some things they can have if they need anything. He said that he needs to trade his car in because there's no way he can learn to drive it in time because its a stick shift. So I found him a car. Its a 2000 Pontiac Firebird, black...his favorite color. I hope he looks into it. The only thing wrong with it is the AC needs charged, which is an easy fix. I could do it for him. I told him I can help him anyway he needs me except financial. I don't have any money to spare, but I do have time and patience. I told him that he should have told me sooner. I would have went down there and yelled at dad while he was still here. I told hubby that if dad ever laid a hand on Tony, I'll go down there and kick the shit out of him myself. I don't think dad is like that anymore, but from the sounds of it, he's working on going down that road again.
So, there's where my head is right now. I'm worried about my bubby and I'm fuming at dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment