Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Not much, you?

I applied to a job yesterday at a place I've already worked. I worked in the warehouse but applied for an office job. I left on good terms but I might be asking for too much money. We will see I guess. I'm kind of excited actually. This place is closer to home and I don't have to pay parking.
My car should be finished today. No more hitching a ride with hubby. No more rushing in the morning.
Relay is Friday I can't believe that it's here already. It doesn't seem like a year has passed yet. I get to take Lilly this year. I haven't had her for Relay since I started. I really wish I could get my grandma to go. She could use the extra support with her battle against cancer. I think if she went and saw everyone working toward a cure and all the survivors that come, it would help her out a lot. She won't come though because it's at night.
Hubby didn't get a chance to call about the house yesterday. I have all the papers drawn up and ready. We don't think the house is cleaned out yet. The guy said he was going to clean it out in the middle of May, but it's June now. Part of me thinks he doesn't really want to sell the house and that we should start looking other places. I hope hubby calls today. I can't stop thinking about it. I don't have the guys number or I would call.

No comments:

Post a Comment