Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stuff

I went today and got Tony's birth certificate so we can go Saturday to get his learners again. He called Jeff (second ex step dad) about moving across the hall from him into my old apartment, like I suggested. But he never gave a straight answer as to whether or not that's what he wants to do. He's looking into working at the grocery store with Jeff and also thinking about going out on the road with Chris. I told him that no matter what he wants to do, I'm here and will help him as much as I can.
Jeff called me yesterday to tell me that Tony called and was wondering if I knew what was going on. I told him I did, because I do. Then I tell him everything that I'm doing to help Tony and I guess that impressed him a bit. He tells me later in the conversation that he's proud of the way I turned out. I'm nothing like my brothers. I work hard and have a future planned. I'm mature and level-headed. I already knew this, but its nice to hear from time to time. Then he proceeds to tell me that he's making me executor of his will again. He took me off a few months ago and made my oldest brother executor. I told him it was a mistake that Josh doens't know the first thing about taking care of things. Apparently he had a talk with Josh about it and he admitted that he didn't know what to do.
My mom turned 50 yesterday. I already gave her the present a couple weeks ago. I got her a butterfly candle holder, that she'll probably use as a candy dish or something.
Hubby decided to go with the FHA loan, so he's called the mortgage lady this morning and now the paperwork is under way. Hopefully by tomorrow our papers will be ready to sign so we can get this going!
A guy I went to high school with died Monday in a car wreck. I'm devastated. I had a little crush on him all through school, as I'm sure most girls did. He was quiet, but kind of popular. He was only 26. Same age as me. Makes me wish that I kept in contact with friends from school. Makes me sorry that we didn't have a 5 year reunion so we could all meet up then. Our 10 year is 2 years away. Time goes by too quickly. The visitaion is tonight. I'm going to try to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment