Friday, June 8, 2012

TODAY

I can't post my pictures of WV today and I won't be able to update my smile blog because I accidently left my phone at home and I can't post pics on the computer. So..you're stuck with my boring ramblings.
I had another odd dream last night. I swear, if its not the end of the world, its dreams about me being late to work. I dreamt that I woke up and it was still dark out, like usual. I got up and ready and I had to hitch a ride with some lady I don't know for some reason. There was a road block, so we had to go around. Halfway to work I look at the clock and see that its 11:00 am and I am horribly late to work. I then look in the back of the car and wonder where Zach is. I call hubby  on my phone and ask him if he picked him up and he said no so I start yelling at the lady to turn around so I can get my baby and she pulls over on the side of the road and parks to talk on her phone. I woke up after that and felt so bad for forgetting Zach.
The other dream I had, someone was trying to kill me. I was hiding out in the mall.... not any of the malls I've been to, this is the mall I only go to in my dreams. You all must think I'm crazy for saying that. That I visit the same places in my dreams, but I've never really been to them. It is weird, I admit. Do any of you do that? I can't be the only one.
Zach slept great. He only got up once and went right back to sleep. Then I swear he knew I was dreaming about forgetting him and he woke me up 5 minutes before my alarm went off.
I feel lost without my phone. I keep trying to reach for it to so something. Its been a long time since I forgot my phone. You just watch. Now that I don't have it, I'll end up with a hundred texts and missed calls. On any other day, I hardly have any contact with other people.
I got to hang out with my bff yesterday. We didn't really do much. I took her to go see the house we are trying to get. She's been back in WV for quite a while now, and we've only hung out twice.
RELAY IS TODAY!!! I just now donated the money for my luminaries. I got 4. I let the kids do one by themselves and I did one for my grandma and one for Mary-my friend that died of lung cancer a couple years ago. I still haven't been to her grave. I feel so bad about it. Maybe I'll get the chance Sunday while I'm up that way. I'm taking half a day today so I can have enough time to get everything packed and the kids ready. I don't know how long we'll stay. Hubby has to work tomorrow and Lilly has a game. I guess it depends on how long Zach can go. One of these years, I'd love to be able to stay the entire time. It goes from 6 in the evening to 8 in the morning.  I usually leave around 11 at night.
I was making plans to take the kids to a family night with inflatables and a movie, but the city isn't having it this weekend. We can't go next weekend because Lilly goes to her father's. Hopefully we can go soon. They are doing it all summer.
My shoulder hurts today from my massage. It feels like I have a bruise right where the lady rubbed out that big knot. It kind of hurts to move my right shoulder now.
I'm getting pumped!! Any of you that follow me on Twitter will get to see Relay as it goes. I'll try to post pics on there as we go along. But if you don't follow me on Twitter, you can see all the fun on here Monday.... as long as I remember my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment