Friday, January 18, 2013

Speechless

"Dear Lord, please bless my family and friends and keep them safe. Give me the strength to carry on each day and the knowledge to provide for my family. I ask for happiness and health for my loved ones and patience for myself. God, thank you blessing me with my wonderful children and my loving husband. Amen"
 
So... hubby might lose his job. Yesterday the foreman of the warehouse and him got into an argument and the foreman threatened hubby... there's even a few witnesses. Before hubby could report this incident to his supervisor, the witnesses had already reported it to their supervisor and then their's told his. The foreman left work and didn't come back. He was fired. Before hubby even made it back to the warehouse an email had been sent to everyone that the foreman is not allowed back on the property. Today, hubby and the foreman got called to HR to tell their side of what happened. Hubby got sent home and is having to take a drug test. I know he'll pass the drug test, but he can't go back to work until they tell him he can. I'm worried. What if they decide to let him go too? We can't afford for him to lose his job. We just bought a house. Even if I'm not paying day care, I can't take care of the house payment, utilities and groceries on what I make. If I dropped heath care and didn't pay day care, I might be able to do it, but we can't go without healthcare...can we?
I'm freaking out now. There's nothing I can do but pray and hope that everything turns out ok. He'll pass the drug test, but I don't know what's going on in their minds. Why did they send him home? He didn't do anything wrong.
Um.... I don't really have anything else to talk about. That's all that is occupying my mind right now.....
They only sent him home an hour ago. Any hopes of overtime, if he gets to go back to work tomorrow, is gone. But if he gets to go back tomorrow, at least its better than being fired.
Yeah... that's all I got. If I think of anything else, I do another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment