Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days 'til Christmas

I think I have done my good deeds for the holiday season. I gave some canned food for Lilly's school, I do still need to send some to the Y though and I just gave $100 to a lady here at work for her friend whose house burned down last night. I could spare it this time cuz I'm not sending Lilly to the Y on the last week of the year.
I've noticed that when I have dreams, I don't dream about the area where I live now. I never do. It's always about where I grew up or places I've never been. I just think its so weird to never have a dream about where I am now.
Lilly has a field trip tomorrow, weather permitting. I know where she's going, but I have no idea what she will be doing. The class is going to the Clay Center. Its kinda like a museum and so many other things too. Here's a link if you want to take a look at it. ~ http://www.theclaycenter.org/ She loves going here. This will be her third time. Last time, though, she didn't have so much fun. They did the planetarium where you sit in a theater-like setting, but the screen is on the ceiling. She's afraid of the dark, so her and a bunch of other kids ended up crying and freaking out. I hope they don't do that this time. I don't know why it bothered her then. She is just fine at the movies. I guess at some points the room went completely dark, I don't know.
One of the girls here at work had her baby last night. She named her Stella and she was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 21 inches long. That's one big baby. Lilly was 21 inches long, but was exactly a pound less. I've only got 5 weeks left with this one and from the looks of my belly, he's not gonna be too big.... I hope. I can't believe I have only 5 weeks left. I have exactly 36 days until my due date. OMG!!!! In a month I'm going to have 2 kids!! It hit me yesterday that I'm going to be done having kids before I'm even 25. That's not really how I planned it out. Hubby doesn't want anymore. We can't really afford anymore, but I would like to have at least 3. I just can't believe that I'll only be 42 when my son turns 18. Hubby will be 51. I guess I need to pay more attention to hubby's age instead of mine. He is the age I wanted to be when I had my last kid. I wanted the kids spaced out pretty well, but not too much. I think the age difference between Lilly and her brother is perfect. A part of me kinda wanted to have my second baby while my first one was a little younger so they could play together more, but I think 6 years is good too. Lilly can help out a bit and still play with him when he gets older. She'll still want to play hide and seek and stuff like that when he's ready. There is 7 years difference between me and my brother under me and I think I'm closer with him than any of my other brothers.
The only people I need to buy gifts for now is my boss, one of my co-workers and I need something for the gift exchange here at work. I have no idea what I'm going to get for any of those. I did have a craft organizer bag thingy picked out last night for my boss cuz she does a lot of craft stuff, but it just didn't seem like the right thing. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment