Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Odd dreams

Tree came up yesterday, decorate it today. Would have decorated it last night, but we spent most of the time trying to make room for the tree.
I had a dream last night that we accidently had Christmas a week early. It took me by surprise cuz I didn't even have all the presents bought or wrapped or anything. I remember talking to Lilly after she opened all of hers and telling her that I have a big one for her at my work and will bring it home in a couple days. It was just horrible. How do you accidently celebrate a week early when your not even ready to begin with? I remember feeling so bad that I wasn't prepared and we went about it all wrong and ruined Lilly's Christmas. I also remember being so confused I didn't know what day it was until my dream was almost over.
Had another dream last night that I was kind of a manager or coach or something for this one team that had all these violations and I was trying to figure out how to fix em. Wait...no...I think I was part of the team, like a player. We had shiny metal helmets that reflected the sun into everyone's eyes. I remember the blinding feeling when it went into my eyes.
I didn't sleep well last night. My throat kept getting dry, so I had to get up for something to drink which caused me to go pee shortly after. My nose was stuffy, my legs were tingly and I even had a really bad leg cramp last night too. Those are happening more often than they should. Its almost an every night thing. Maybe I need to eat more bananas. I am just so exhausted today. I wish I could crawl back into bed and try to sleep again. Its getting to the point where I am just so wore out every day. I don't get any kind of energy until I'm already home from work. I have to force myself to get up and do stuff here at work. I ache all over and I'm just so incredibly tired.
The baby is or has dropped already. I can see a big difference in the shape of my belly. He just turned head down last week. I can feel it when I stand or walk too. My cravings for coffee and milk have gone away. Now I just crave sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment