Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo. I don't think I have anything planned for today for Cinco de Mayo.... I don't think I need to. I know a lot of people are going to go out and have Mexican tonight and drink a little....
 
So...Zach has found his thumb. I don't know if I've mentioned that or not. Its so cute. He'll plop that thumb in his mouth, but he doesn't close his other fingers into a fist yet and he pokes himself in the eyes and pushes down on his nose so he can't breathe. He found his thumb the day before Easter, so that's what he did all day on Easter and its what he does all day now. Its funny sometimes. We'll put the paci in his mouth and he'll slowly reach up there, grab it with this thumb and fore-finger and pull it out then quickly shove his thumb in there. Sometimes he goes a little crazy and makes weird noises and shakes his head. This is the best pic I have so far.
 
I'm losing my hair!!!! My hair was great when I was pregnant, but the first time I brushed it after delivery it looked like someone seriously went in and chopped all my hair off. My bed was covered. I'm sure I've mentioned this before. You can't really tell by looking at me, but my hair is falling out. I knew it would get thinner after birth, but seriously??!! Every time I brush my hair, my brush is full. All throughout the day, I notice more and more hair just randomly falling out. I mean, yeah... I guess I lost the normal amount of hair before I got pregnant. I know people lose hair all day long, yadda yadda, but this is way more than I have ever lost in a day and it just continues every day. Its crazy. When it become noticeable, there's gonna be some screaming. Right now I'll just deal with it and say its normal. Hey, maybe its stress related. Who knows.
Lilly has a game today and the weather is suppose to be ok. She's only been able to have 2 games. Ok, the team has had 3 out of 7, but Lilly missed one cuz she was on spring break with her father.
Yesterday was kind of bland. I didn't do much. I didn't say much. I just sorta kept to myself at work. I just feel kinda down lately. Tired, rundown, blah, blah, blah.... but it'll pass, it always does. I'm always in such a good mood in the mornings, but as the day progresses, my mood changes. I think, that for my own Mother's Day gift to myself, I'm going to take the Monday after Mother's Day off...just to rest and/or get the apartment clean. We'll see. I doubt I will, but its a thought.
Zach hardly slept last night. It was crazy. 11:00, eat. 1:00, cry. 1:45, eat. 2:30, cry. 3:00, cry. 4:15, eat. 5:00, cough, cough, cough, sneeze, cry. 5:30, burp, cry. 6:00, cry until he found his thumb. So..yeah..I'm tired.
Lilly is going to be super helper today at school. Its where she gets to help out the teacher and always be first in line and all that stuff. She just HAD to make sure that she wore her Justin Bieber shirt today. Tomorrow is 50's day. Hubby's mom has a cute little poodle skirt for her and she'll wear just a plain white shirt or something. I wonder if I still have my poodle skirt. I had to wear one for a play or whatever it was at church back when I was 12. If I remember right, it was green. Anyway, for 50's day they let the kids go into the gym and dance for half an hour. I don't know what else they do. This summer at the Y they are having a flashback week. Monday will be 50's, Tuesday 60's and so on, so that'll be fun. Every week at the Y has a theme and they go on great field trips.
Summer is only a month and a half away and when I looked at my car this morning, it had frost on it!!! Come on, now! Are you serious with this stuff. Just last week, we were up in the high 80's and now we have frost??!!
Still job searching. Told hubby to look for me and he asked me if it was really that bad. Yes...yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment